This is Brent.
Brent is an aspiring comic who recently lost his dayjob.
He thought the message of Occupy Wall Street was a worthy cause.
So he supported it by visiting and attending meetings.
He even started a Podcast where he interviewed comedians at Zucotti.
Last night, the NYPD struck Brent in the head because he (correctly) asserted that what they were doing was a travesty of justice and done in complete disregard of the United States’ Constitution.
Brent is making the same face I’d be making in that situation, but I’d be sweatier, since I’d have been running away while churlishly shrieking for several blocks.
- whineandbeer likes this
- weaziller77 likes this
- hookersorcake likes this
- ohhleary likes this
- ryeisenberg likes this
- khealywu reblogged this from robstern
- alexgrubard reblogged this from vaginagonzalogues and added:
- benzado likes this
- vaginagonzalogues reblogged this from robstern and added:
- usawinchell reblogged this from kirklarsen
- kirklarsen reblogged this from robstern
- melaniehamlett likes this
- awpoops likes this
- robstern reblogged this from getbacktowork and added:
- signsof2012 reblogged this from getbacktowork
- getbacktowork posted this